If you're a blogger, this text for you. Here, you'll notice five best blogging apps for your iPhone and iPad that build blogging simple on your iOS devices.
1. BlogTouch Pro (for Blogspot Blogger) ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for full-featured and straightforward to use blogging app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod bit, BlogPress is for you. BlogPress has several helpful options such as- simple icon and video uploader, social networking sites integration, emoji icons support, scheduled business enterprise, sharing options, native preview, geo tagging, positive identification protection and a lot of that build it a full featured blogging app for iDevices, this blogging app is incredibly helpful for your if you've got Blogger blog(s).
2. PressSync Pro for WordPress ( iPhone + iPad )- If you're trying to find knowledgeable grade and strong blogging iOS app for your WordPress blog(s), transfer PressSync professional. this is often one among the most effective WordPress journal consumer apps for Apple iPhone and iPad. With PressSync professional, you'll simply and well access and manage your WordPress journal from your iOS devices.
3. Blogo ( iPhone + iPad )- If you're finding out a strong however free blogging app for your iPhone and iPad, you ought to transfer Blogo on your iOS devices. this is often a really helpful blogging app for iPhone and iPad that supports Blogger, Medium, WordPress.com and self-hosted WordPress blogs. With this free and feature-rich blogging app, you'll simply manage your journal from your iOS devices.
4. WordPress ( iPhone + iPad )- this is often the offcial iOS app of the leader of all blogging platform within the world, WordPress. If you've got WordPress blog(s), merely transfer this free and official app for iPhone and iPad. This app supports journal styles of blogs- Free WordPress.com blogs and self hosted WordPress.org websites. With this offcial app of WordPress, you'll manage you WordPress blogs, you'll produce and edit posts and pages, view stats, moderate comments transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad.
5. Tumblr ( iPhone + iPad )- this is often the official app of the Tumblr. Tumblr is on of the foremost wide used free blogging platforms within the world. If you've got Tumblr blog(s), transfer this app. Tumblr's offcial app is offered on the App Store at no cost. This app incorporates all the options that assist you to manage your Tumblr blogs and this app has a terribly simple to use user-interface, thus you'll simply journal from your iPhone, iPad or iPod bit. With this app, you'll posts text/pictures/video/links, see and reply to messages, save drafts, queue posts and a lot of. This app additionally helps you to post, like, reply and reblog once you are offline.