Here are the best note taking apps for your iPhone and iPad. You can choose to any of these note taking apps for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch to manage your daily tasks.
1. Drafts 4- Quickly Capture Notes ( iPhone + iPad )- If you're for a fresh note taking app for your iPhone and iPad, you can try Drafts. If you want to take notes very quickly and don't want to spend your time on organizing your notes, this is the best note taking app for you. Drafts is the simplest note taking app of this lists, it has all the features and Dropbox and Evernote integration, but yet, it is very simple looking app and works quickly and automatically. Unlike other note taking apps, you don't need to spend your time to organizing your notes or you don't find any nonsense features. Draft is a very minimal app but not featureless. You can create/save/share/email/sync/search/improt/export notes and much more such as customize fonts, IFTTT, Evernote, Toodledo, OmniFocus Maildrop integration, night mode, extended keyboard etc.
2. Vesper ( iPhone )- Vesper is one of the most useful note taking apps available for iPhone. Vesper has a very clean and simple user interface and some cool feature such as- drag-n-drop reordering, photo attaching features and more. Vesper lets you collecting and organizing notes, to-dos and ideas, it is a great note-taking app for everyday life for iPhone users, but this is not a universal apps, there's no iPad version yet. But, if you want a perfect and beautiful note taking for you iPhone, Vesper is for you.
3. Notebook ( iPhone + iPad )- Notebook is a very easy to use note taking app for iPhone and iPad and probably the perfect note taking app(not less, not more) for personal use. With Notebook, you can easily create, edit, organize notes on your iOS devices and share with all your iOS devices and your Mac or PC. It has a very clean user interface and minimal design, and Dropbox integration. You can also protect your notes from other people with passcode.
4. Awesome Note (+To-do/Calendar/Reminder) ( iPhone )- Do you want to install a beautiful all-in-one note taking, to do, calendar and reminder app on your iPhone or iPad? Download Awesome Note. With Awesome Note, you can create and organize all of your notes, projects, diary, to-do and shopping lists, travel diaries and birthday reminders at one place, you can also attach photos, maps and drawings. Awesome Note has many great features that make it a perfect all-in-one everyday productivity app, such as- Calendar and Reminder sync support, offline use, wi-fi and iTunes file sharing, Google Drive and Evernote integration, alarms, quick memo, passcode protection and more.
5. Super Note: Recorder, Notes, Memos, Photos ( iPhone + iPad )- Do you want a smart note taking app that can automatically organize your notes by category, date or alphabetically, use Super Note. This is a very powerful apps for taking notes, to-do lists, reminders, photos, recording and very helpful for quick notes, planning, lectures, meetings, interviews and conferences. You can export your notes using Wi-fi or Dropbox and send via Email.
6. Notability ( iPhone + iPad )- If you're not looking for a full-featured but looking for an "extra-featured" note taking app, wrapped in an simple UI, you should use Notability. With Notability, you can annotate documents, sketch ideas, make a presentation, complete worksheets, sign contracts, keep a journal, teach a class, jot travel notes, import forms/documents/presentations/contracts/worksheets/books and more. With iCloud, AirDrop, Google Drive, Dropbox, webDAV and Box integration, you can easily share your ideas with other people. It is actually like an information bank on your iPhone and iPad.
7. Evernote ( iPhone + iPad )- Evernote is one of the most popular note taking apps for iOS devices. Evernote is a full featured and easy to use note taking app that lets you create/edit/save/sync/share/email/organize notes, task lists and to-dos, record audio/video note, share note on facebook and twitter, connect Evernote to other apps and more. And you can also add features with in app purchase such as- PIN lock, allow other users to edit etc. If you're looking for a full-featured note taking app, you should use Evernote.
8. Simplenote ( iPhone + iPad )- If you don't want any fancy note taking app, simply try Simplenote. It's a very effective but simple note taking app as its name indicates. You don't see here useless features and other things, it lets you quickly take notes/lists/ideas and more and share them (if you wish).
9. FNotes: notes with its minimalistic design, Fleksy keyboard, TextExpander and Dropbox integration ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for the best and easy-to-use note taking app for your iPhone and iPad, use FNotes. This is not a very popular note taking app, but this is one of the most simple to use and minimalistic yet full-featured note taking apps available on the app store. FNotes is a universal app and it lets you take notes quickly and organize them easily on your iPhone and iPad. It also lets you lock your notes with passwords.