Looking for the best email app for your iPhone or iPad? Here we've selected 8 useful email apps for all types of email accounts, choose any of these best email apps, according to your needs.
1. Airmail - Your Mail With You ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for a pro grade robust email app for your iPhone and iPad, you should try Airmail on your iOS devices. Airmail is a very popular and reliable email client for Mac and iOS devices that comes with many useful features including interactive push notifications, document previewing, PDF creation, integration with other apps, bulk editing, iCloud sync, Apple Watch app and support, customizable swipes, 3D touch, moving mail between accounts, adding multiple signature, adding attachements directly from Dropbox, Box, OneDrive and Google Drive etc. Airmail supports many popular third party apps including Calendar and Reminder App, 2DO, Clear, Omnifocus, Todoist, Wunderlist, Fantastical 2, Trello, Evernote, Things, Task, Editorial, Draft4, 1Writer, Github, Pocket and many more. It comes with Gmail, Exchange EWS, IMAP and POP3 accounts support and clean, easy-to-use and beautiful user interface.
2. Triage: Email First Aid ( iPhone )- Triage is one of most helpful email apps for you, if you want to remove clutter from your email Inbox. This beautifully designed email app currently supports IMAP email services including Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo and more.
3. Microsoft Outlook ( iPhone )- This is one of the best free email apps for iPhone. Microsoft Outlook app has a great combination of beautiful and clean user interface and useful features. Outlook by Microsoft currently supports MS Exchange accounts, Office 365 accounts, Outlook.com accounts, Gmail, Yahoo and iCloud accounts. So, if you are looking for a beautiful and reliable email app for all of your email accounts, Microsoft Outlook for you.
4. myMail - Free Email Manager for Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, Live, MSN and AOL Mail ( iPhone + iPad )- If you want to put all of your email accounts in a single place, you should use myMail by My.com. You can add Gmail, Yahoo, MSN, iCloud, Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail, AOL and other IMAP and POP3 accounts to myMail. If you are searching for an all-in-one email app for free for your iPhone and iPad, this is one of the best apps available for you.
5. AltaMail Classic ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for a fast and beautiful email app for your iPhone and iPad, use AltaMail Classic. This is one of the most useful and powerful email apps for iOS devices that comes with advanced features and faster notifications. AltaMail Classic supports almost all popular type email services including Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP, Exchange, POP, Hotmail. With this email app, you can also save your emails to cloud servers and Evernote.
6. Gmail - email from Google ( iPhone + iPad )- Gmail by Google is the office Gmail app for iPhone and iPad. If you've more than one Gmail accounts, this app is for you. Official Gmail app supports multiple accounts, you can add up to 5 Gmail accounts and easily switch between them.
7. Yahoo Mail – Free Email App ( iPhone + iPad )- This is the official email app of Yahoo Mail. This app has a very clean and beautiful user interface and of course, it supports multiple Yahoo accounts, so if you've more than one Yahoo accounts, this app might be extremely useful for you. Apart from emails, you also get news and weather reports from Yahoo with this app.
8. Newton Mail ( iPhone + iPad )- Another robust and useful email app for iPhone and iPad that supports almost all types of popular email services including Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, Google Apps, Exchange, Office 365 and more. With Newton Mail, you get instant push notifications for all of your email accounts, you can also connect Newton Mail to third party apps, such as- Salesforce.com, Instapaper, Wunderlist, OmniFocus, Todoist, Evernote, Trello, OneNote and more.