Looking for the best camera apps for your iPhone? This article contains a list of 7 best camera apps for iPhone that let you shoot and edit professional quality photos and videos on your iPhone.
1. ProCamera 7 ( iPhone )- If you're looking for a full featured professional iOS camera app for your new iPhone, ProCamera 7 is one of the best options for you. This is a widely used camera app by passionate iPhone photographers. With ProCamera 7, you can capture professional quality photos and videos on your iPhone. It comes with many cool features like- 76 filters/effects, advanced editing control, night camera, full resolution preview, widescreen & square capture formats, rapid fire mode(burst mode up to 10 photos), batch photo sharing and uploading feature to Dropbox, antishake and more.
2. Camera+ ( iPhone )- If you are searching for a high-quality SLR camera app for your new iPhone, Camera+ is for you. This is a very popular camera app that lets you shoot like a pro, it comes with many useful feature such as, 6× digital zoom, front flash, touch exposure/focus, real time effects, burst mode and other shooting modes, horizon level, different scene modes, iCloud sync and sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Messages, Mail) and more. Camera+ is a pro quality and easy to use camera app for iPhone.
3. Slow Shutter Cam ( iPhone )- This is one of the best slow shutter camera apps for iPhone. Slow Shutter Cam allows you to take professional quality photos with your iPhone camera. It has 3 capture modes- motion blur, light trail and low light. If you want to take pro-like photos by using your iPhone's camera, this is a must-have camera app for you.
4. Camera Plus Pro ( iPhone )- Another great professional camera app for iPhone, that lets you capture beautiful photos and videos easily and quickly on your iPhone. Camera Plus Pro has many features that cannot be found in the stock camera app of your iPhone. If has all the features you expect from a full featured pro quality camera app, such as focus lock, exposure & white-balance, vintage and other effects, burst mode up to 40 photos, anti-shake, sharing feature (Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, YouTube and Mail) and more. Camera Plus Pro also lets you protect your photos and videos with Password, you don't need to use any other photo vault app to protect your photos/video. You can also add date stamp and text note to your photos and transfer your photos and videos to Mac via WiFi using Camera Plus Pro.
5. VSCO Cam ( iPhone )- This is one of the best free camera apps available on the App Store. If you're looking for a complete iPhone camera app for free, this is the perfect app for you. This is a free (not featureless) and very simple to use camera app for iPhone that lets you take, edit and share high quality photos easily and for free.
6. Photosynth ( iPhone )- If you're looking for a good panorama camera app for your iPhone, use Photosynth. This app lets you capture and share interactive panoramas using your iPhone for free, because this panorama app is available on the App Store free of cost.
Spark Camera ( iPhone + iPad )- If you recently bought a new iPhone and looking for a fresh, useful and easy to use camera app for your iPhone, use Spark Camera. This camera app supports iPhone 4S or higher, so if you still using iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4, this app is not for you. But, if you've iPhone 4S, 5 or 5C/5S, you can shoot, edit and share beautiful HD videos with this app. You can share your videos created with Spark Camera on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, AirDrop and iMessage.