Looking for the best camera apps for your iPhone? This article contains a list of 7 best camera apps for iPhone that let you shoot and edit professional quality photos and videos on your iPhone.
1. ProCamera 7 ( iPhone )- If you're looking for a full featured professional iOS camera app for your new iPhone, ProCamera 7 is one of the best options for you. This is a widely used camera app by passionate iPhone photographers. With ProCamera 7, you can capture professional quality photos and videos on your iPhone. It comes with many cool features like- 76 filters/effects, advanced editing control, night camera, full resolution preview, widescreen & square capture formats, rapid fire mode(burst mode up to 10 photos), batch photo sharing and uploading feature to Dropbox, antishake and more.
2. ProCam 5 ( iPhone + iPad )- This is another great professional camera apps for iOS devcies. If you are searching for a feature-rich yet simple to use third party camera app for your iPhone and iPad, you should try ProCam 5. This is one of the most widely-used DSLR like camera apps for iPhone and iPad that allows you to shoot like a pro. This camera app has DSLR like scroll and steppers system, manual control ( ISO, shutter speed, exposure, focus, white balance), and 3D photo capturing feature (only for iPhone 7 Plus and 8 Plus), 3-shot HDR, real time video stabilization, Lossless TIFF and RAW support etc.
3. Obscura Camera ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for full featured manual camera app for professional photography using your iPhone / iPad, you should choose Obscura Camera app. This is one of the most useful third party camera app on Apple App Store for iOS devices. With this best camera app, you can capture RAW And Live Photos, control focus / ISO / exposure / flash / shutter speed manually, apply filters and more.
4. Hydra - Amazing Photography ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for a perfect HDR camera app for your iPhone and iPad, this is probably the best iOS app for you. Hydra is one of the best HDR camera app available on Apple App Store for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch. This camera app HDR, Video-HDR, Lo-light, Zoom, and Hi-res modes.
5. Camera+ ( iPhone )- If you are searching for a high-quality SLR camera app for your new iPhone, Camera+ is for you. This is a very popular camera app that lets you shoot like a pro, it comes with many useful feature such as, 6× digital zoom, front flash, touch exposure/focus, real time effects, burst mode and other shooting modes, horizon level, different scene modes, iCloud sync and sharing features (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Messages, Mail) and more. Camera+ is a pro quality and easy to use camera app for iPhone.
6. Camera Plus Pro ( iPhone )- Another great professional camera app for iPhone, that lets you capture beautiful photos and videos easily and quickly on your iPhone. Camera Plus Pro has many features that cannot be found in the stock camera app of your iPhone. If has all the features you expect from a full featured pro quality camera app, such as focus lock, exposure & white-balance, vintage and other effects, burst mode up to 40 photos, anti-shake, sharing feature (Instagram, Facebook, Flickr, Tumblr, YouTube and Mail) and more. Camera Plus Pro also lets you protect your photos and videos with Password, you don't need to use any other photo vault app to protect your photos/video. You can also add date stamp and text note to your photos and transfer your photos and videos to Mac via WiFi using Camera Plus Pro.
7. Slow Shutter Cam ( iPhone )- This is one of the best slow shutter camera apps for iPhone. Slow Shutter Cam allows you to take professional quality photos with your iPhone camera. It has 3 capture modes- motion blur, light trail and low light. If you want to take pro-like photos by using your iPhone's camera, this is a must-have camera app for you.