Looking for the best word processing apps for your iPhone and iPad ? Here is a list of useful and professional quality word processors for your iOS devices, you may use any of these according to your needs.
1. iWord Processor Pro - Microsoft Office Word Edition + PDF Professional ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for the fully-functional and complete word processing app for you iPad and iPhone, use iWord Processor Pro. This iPad word processing app lets you create and edit Microsoft Word documents, Apple Pages documents and Open Office documents on your iPad and iPhone. With iWord Processor Pro, you can also create and annotate PDF documents.
iWord Processor Pro is a full-featured word processing app for iOS devices that comes with many useful features, such as- Syncing using Dropbox/Google Drive/OneDrive, handwritten and audio notes, exporting documents as docx, pdf, txt, ppt, xlsx, html, jpeg and mp3, rich text formatting, password protection features and more. And you can also convert Word to PDF and PDF to Word using iWord Processor Pro.
2. Matcha - Writing App & Text Processor ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for a clutter-free and powerful word processor for you iPad, iPad mini or iPhone, try Matcha (formerly Wisdom Writer). Matcha comes with all the features you expect from a good writing app, such as- Dropbox and iCloud synchronization, full bluetooth keyboard support, passcode protection, sharing functionality, third party app integration and more.
3. iA Writer ( iPhone + iPad )- A very popular, functional and simple to use word processing app for iPad and iPhone. iA Writer supports sync with iCloud and Dropbox. With iA Writer, you can create and edit .txt and .md files on your iPad and iPhone. This app comes with keyboard extension that makes typing very easy. iA Writer is not a full featured word processing app for iPad and iPhone, but it allows you to write quickly and easily on your iPhone and iPad in .txt file format.
4. Documents Pro 7: Edit and Print Files Spreadsheet, Manage Office Word Excel Pages Numbers Document ( iPhone + iPad )- If you are looking for an easy to use and complete office suit with file manager app for you iPhone and iPad, use Documents Pro 7. This app has a very clean visual style and many useful features, such as- Dropbox syncing, photo album, file manager, spreadsheet, text & csv file support and .doc, .xls files support and much more.
With Documents Pro 7, you can create, save, organize, print or share all your documents, spreadsheets, videos, images, and recordings on your new iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad mini. This is a full-featured office suit including a great word word processing app for iOS devices.
5. Microsoft Word for iPad ( iPad )- If you are a habitual of Microsoft Word and searching for the best iPad word processor, use this. This is the real Microsoft Word app for iPad that lets you read, edit, creat and collaborate professional quality word documents on your iPad. With Microsoft Word for iPad app, you can read MS word documents for free but, you have to subscribe for Office 365 via in-app purchase to edit existing documents or create new documents on your iPad. If you are looking for a world-class professional word processing app for you iPad and iPad mini, Microsoft word is one of the best options for you. You can create, edit and view desktop quality Word documents as you do on your Mac or Windows PC.
6. Pages ( iPhone + iPad )- Pages by Apple Inc is one of the best and widely-used word processor on iOS devices. This is a full-featured and complete word processor app that comes with 60 templates and iCloud support. With Pages, you can edit MS Word documents on your iPad and iPhone and export password-protected documents to DOCX format. This app lets you create beautiful documents on your iPad and iPhone with ease.