Have you purchased a new iPhone and want to download some fresh and useful apps on your iPhone? If you are looking for the best apps for your iPhone, this article can suggest you 5 must-have apps for every new iPhone.
1. Launch Center Pro ( iPhone )- A very useful productivity app that helps you to save your precious time by launching regular tasks such as- email or message someone, search Yelp, add items in OnmiFocus, launch Instagram's camera, create shortcuts for phone calls, safari, search on Google, Twitter etc. A great app to save time, Launch Center Pro supports almost all well-known iOS apps, such as- 1Password 4, Agenda, Begin, Byword, Calendars 5, Fantastical, Clear, Flipboard, Elements, Hueless, Google Chrome, Google Maps, Instagram, Instapaper, Notefile, OmniFocus, PCalc, Perfect Weather, RadarScope, Twitterrific, Tweetbot, Camera+, Mileage Log+, Timer, Screens, Recall, Yelp, Scratch, Nebulous Notes, iTranslate, Hueless, Facebook, Sparrow, Microsoft Remote Desktop, Todo, Call Notes, MyStuff2 Pro etc.
2. Camera+ ( iPhone )- If you are not satisfied with the stock camera app of your new iPhone and looking for a more functional camera app, use Camera+ on your new iPhone. Camera+ is one of the most popular camera apps available on the iOS App Store. With Camera+ you can shoot photos, manage and share with your friends and family, it comes with many useful features like digital Zoom, touch exposure & focus, effects, shooting modes, scene modes, front Flash and more that lets you shoot photos like a pro.
3. Documents by Readdle ( iPhone + iPad )- Documents 6 is one of the most useful apps for any iPhone or iPad. This is the combination of file manager + pdf reader + zip archive creator and extractor + download manager + web browser + photo editor and viewer + video and audio player + wirelessly transferring app for iPhone and iPad. This ultimate productivity app is very useful for any iOS user and it is available for free. You can also lock the entire app with your Touch ID or Passcode.
4. Google Photos ( iPhone + iPad )- Google Photo is the one stop destination for photos, from organizing to viewing, from uploading to sharing. This is the best app for you, if you take lots of photos with your iPhone / iPad. Google Photos allows you to privately and securely upload unlimited high quality photos and videos for free from your iOS devices to Google Cloud Storage, so you don't need to worry about your iPhone low space and you can shoot unlimited photos without transferring them to your Mac or PC or saving them any external drive.
5. SHAREit - Connect & Transfer ( iPhone + iPad )- SHAREit is one of the most needed app for you, if you want to transfer your photos, video, documents to any person wirelessly. SHAREit is a cross-platfrom sharing app that can be downloaded on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, Mac and PC. With SHAREit app, you can easily and quickly transfer files without any cable. This is one of the most popular file transferring apps in the world.