Here are 5 best task manager apps for iPhone and iPad that help you organize you daily routine. You can download any of these task manager apps according to your needs.
1. OmniFocus 2 ( iPhone & iPad )- OmniFocus is a very popular and full featured and business class task management app for iPhone and iPad. OmniFocus iPhone app has a very clean user interface that gives you native iOS 7 feel and the iPad version of OmniFocus is a great mixer of power and mobility. If you're looking for a pro-quality task management app for your iPhone and iPad, OmniFocus is for you.
3. Things ( iPhone & iPad )- A widely-used and full featured task management app for iPhone. Things is a pro app, but very simple to use, you can easily add and manage your tasks, to-do lists and more on your iPhone with Things. It has all the features that you expect from a pro quality task management app for your iPhone. And If you're looking for a beautiful, functional and stable task management app for your iPad, choose the iPad version of Things. You can sync your projects, tasks, to-do with Things Cloud which is exclusively available for Things users and for free.
3. TaskTask for iPhone & TaskTask HD for iPad- If you're looking for a powerful but simple to use task management app for your iPhone, this app is for you. And if you're an Outlook user, this is the perfect app for your iPhone. TaskTask lets you create projects and to-do lists, manage them and receive reminders and sync your tasks between your iPhone and Outlook easily. And if you are searching for a perfect task management app for your iPad that can sync with most Exchange servers to keep your tasks in sync between your iPad and Outlook, use TaskTask HD on your iPad.
4. Errands To-Do List ( iPhone + iPad )- Do you want to use a well designed task management app on your iPhone and iPad? Errands To-Do is a beautifully designed task management app for iOS devices that lets you create, organize your tasks and get alerts on time. You can easily manage and navigate and share your tasks with Errands To-Do List.
5. Priorities ( iPhone + iPad )- If you're looking for a fast and flexible task management app for your iPhone and iPad, you should Priorities. This apps comes with many cool features and attractive themes and super-easy to use UI, you can easily create and organize tasks and get alerts on your iPhone and iPad and share your tasks with your family and friends with this app. Its features like- calendar integration, multi-tiered task management system, multiple pages, page sharing, sync, hot links and passcode lock make it a very useful task management app in daily life.