Here you can see a list of the Best Password Manager Apps for iPhone & iPad . In this list, you can see 5 great password manager apps for iPhone & iPad. Now see the powerful iOS password manager apps-
1. Codebook ( iPhone )- This is one of the best cross-platform password manager apps on App Store. STRIP uses 256-bit AES encryption to protect you data and it allows you to store any information you want. It has many useful features, such as- auto lock timer, copy-paste data between other apps and Codebook, configurable field masking, sending email, calling features, backup over WiFi and Dropbox. If you are looking for a powerful password manager for you iPhone or iPad, you can use Codebook.
2. eWallet - Password Manager and Secure Storage Database Wallet ( iPhone + iPad )- eWallet is one of the most reliable password manager apps available on App Store. It uses 256-bit AES encryption and now supports Touch ID. You can backup your data on Dropbox or iCloud. eWallet comes with password generator that helps you create strong passwords.
3. DataVault Password Manager ( iPhone + iPad )- This is one the most widely used password manager app on iOS devices. DataVault simple and reliable password manger that lets you store passwords, credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more in single safe place. DataVault supports Touch ID and iCloud backup and it helps you generate strong passwords.
4. mSecure Password Manager ( iPhone + iPad )- This is a very popular password manager app for iPhone and iPad. If you are looking for a full featured yet easy to use password manager app for your iPhone or iPad, you should mSecure. It uses 256-bit military grade encryption to protect your password and other information. mSecure comes with many useful features including self-destruction, email backup, automatic backup reminder, iCloud and Dropbox support and password generator.
5. 1Password - Password Manager and Secure Wallet ( iPhone + iPad )- 1Password is one of the most widely used password managing apps for iPhone and iPad. If you are looking for a pro quality password manager app for free, 1Password is for you. Though, it has in-app purchases, if you want to add pro features like organize data, customize items, sharing with family, automatic syncing and collaboration features. Even without pro features, 1Password is one of best password manager apps available on App Store, it uses 256-bit encryption and comes with built-in password generator and it supports Touch ID.