If you are a blogger, this article for you. Here, you will find 5 best blogging apps for your iPhone and iPad that make blogging very easy on your iOS devices.
1. Blogsy - for WordPress, Blogger and almost all blogging platforms ( iPad )- This is one of the most popular blogging apps on the App Store. Blogsy is a complete blogging app for your iPad. This app is not available for iPhone, but, it is perfectly designed especially for iPad and iPad mini. Blogsy supports almost all major blogging platforms including WordPress, Tumblr, Blogger, Drupal, Joomla, TypePad, Movable Type and popular social networking websites including Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Instagram, YouTube and Vimeo. Blogsy has almost all the features you want from a complete blogging app for your iPad, such as- drag n drop images from social networking sites or Google Image Search Result page, or drag-drop videos from YouTube and Vimeo, drag-n-drop urls from any websites to your posts easily, multiple blogs and multiple photo and video accounts support, local drafts support, mark down support and more. Blogsy is one of the most useful blogging apps for iPad and iPad mini users.
2. Web Albums - A Picasa Photo Viewer, Uploader and Manager ( iPhone )- This is not a blogging app, it's actually a online photo manager app for you iPhone. If you hosts your photos in Google Picasa web album and use it on your blog posts, this app is useful for you. This is one of the best Picasa photo uploader, downloader and manager app available on the App Store for iPhone. This app automatically backup your camera roll photos/videos to your Picasa Web Album, you can upload/download full resolution photos/videos and also see photos when you're offline. You can export photos and videos to other apps on your iPhone, and protact your photos using passcode. This app supports multiple Picasa accounts.
3. BlogPress ( iPhone + iPad )- If you're looking for full-featured and easy to use blogging app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, BlogPress is for you. BlogPress supports almost all popular blogging platforms including WordPress, Blogger, Tumblr, Joomla, Drupal, Movable Type, LiveJournal, TypePad, MSN Live Spaces and more. BlogPress has many useful features such as- easy photo and video uploader, social networking sites integration, emoji icons support, scheduled Publishing, sharing features, local preview, geo tagging, password protection and more that make it a full featured blogging app for iDevices.
4. WordPress ( iPhone + iPad )- This is the offcial iOS app of the leader of all blogging platform in the world, WordPress. If you've WordPress blog(s), simply download this free and official app for iPhone and iPad. This app supports blog types of blogs- Free WordPress.com blogs and self hosted WordPress.org websites. With this offcial app of WordPress, you can manage you WordPress blogs, you can create and edit posts and pages, view stats, moderate comments upload photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad.
5. Tumblr ( iPhone + iPad )- This is the official app of the Tumblr. Tumblr is on of the most widely used free blogging platforms in the world. If you've Tumblr blog(s), download this app. Tumblr's offcial app is available on the App Store for free. This app has all the features that help you to manage your Tumblr blogs and this app has a very easy to use user-interface, so you can easily blog from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. With this app, you can posts text/pictures/video/links, see and reply to messages, save drafts, queue posts and more. This app also lets you post, like, reply and reblog when you're offline.