Looking for the Best Reminder Apps for iPhone?. Here are top 5 reminder apps for iPhone and iPad that help you remember things on right time and at right place. Choose any of these best reminder apps for iOS according to your needs.
1. Due — super fast reminders, reusable egg timers ( iPhone + iPad )- Due is one of the most useful reminder apps available on App Store. Due has all the features that make it a full featured and great reminder app for iPhone users, but the most attractive feature is the simplicity. Unlike other apps, you don't find 2 main features here, the first feature is that you don't need to create a new account to get started, and the second is there's is no start or end date to set.
And I think, these 2 features are very problematic, if anyone want to create a reminder quickly. Apart from simplicity, Due has many useful features including- natural date and time parsing, recurring reminders, reusable countdown, egg timers, third party apps and native calender integration, time zone shifting, reschedule and defer reminders quickly, backup/restore and email databases and more.
2. Checkmark 2 ( iPhone )- If you're looking for a location based reminder app for your iPhone, use Checkmark 2. This is beautiful and and very useful full featured location based reminder app for iPhone. With Checkmark 2, you can quickly set location based reminders and date/time based reminders. Checkmark 2 has many useful features such as- one-tap rescheduling, drag n drop feature to prioritize, recurring reminders etc. You can also create location groups and data specific location reminders.
3. Any.DO Task & To-do List ( iPhone )- One of the simplest ToDo/Reminder apps available for the iPhone. If you want an easy to use and beautiful reminder app for your iPhone, use Any.DO. This is one of the most popular ToDo/Reminder apps on App Store that is available for free. You can also add note and files. If you want to collaborate with others, Any.DO probably the best app for you. It can helps you manage all work projects, family tasks and personal to-dos in one place.
4. Begin - Your daily to-do list ( iPhone )- If you're looking for a beautiful, easy to use and functional ToDo/Reminder app that is available for free, you should try Begin. This is one of the most simplest reminder apps on App Store, it has only three options- do it today, do it tomorrow, or it's done. Old to-dos are automatically cleared out each day and uncompleted to-dos for the past two days are saved, giving you the option to delete them forever or bring them back to today.
5. Clear – Tasks, Reminders & To-Do Lists ( iPhone + iPad )- If you don't need a recurring and location-based reminder app, you can use Clear. This is one of the most widely used reminder apps on iOS devices. Clear is a powerful and flexible and beautifully designed reminder app that helps you organize your daily routine. If you're looking for a super easy to use and effective reminder app for your daily uses, choose Clear.